STEVENS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Tuesday, December 1, 2009 9 a.m.
1. 9:00 a.m. Convene.
· Approve Minutes of November 17, 2009, Regular Meeting.
· Lowell Rasmussen, UMM Plant Services: Resolution to Support Wind Energy Project.
2. 9:15 a.m. Facilities Manager David Schmidt: a) Asbestos Bid Letting; b) Project Update.
3. 9:30 a.m. County Engineer Brian Giese: a) Construction/Maintenance Report; b) Discussion of Co. Ditch #15.
4. 10:15 a.m. County Auditor-Treasurer Neil Wiese: Payment of Construction Project Invoices.
5. 10:20 a.m. Environmental Services Coordinator Bill Kleindl: Approve Solid Waste Contract with Pope-Douglas.
6. 10:30 a.m. County Coordinator Jim Thoreen: a) Sheriff's Request for Ambulance Vehicle; b) MCIT Dividend Payment; c) West Central Regional Center Agreement; d) Report & Recommendation of Labor Relations Committee; e) Set Date & Time of Year-End Meeting; f) Christmas Eve Hours; g) AMC Annual Conference December 6-9, Mpls. h) Ambulance Committee Report.
7. 11:00 a.m. Commissioner Reports - Break for Lunch.
8. 1:00 p.m. Carolyn Drude, Ehlers & Associates along with the Stevens County HRA Board to Sell Lease Revenue Bonds.