Flight lands at Hector after oven overheats
A Continental Airlines 737 was rerouted to Hector International Airport on Thursday evening after smoke was reported in the cabin.
Crews from the North Dakota Air National Guard responded at about 5 p.m. and determined an overheated galley oven was found to be the cause of the smoke, said Capt. Kevin Bernier of the Fargo Fire Department.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? You can activate your account here: Activate All Access.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.