STEVENS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Tuesday, November 17, 2009 9 a.m.
1. 9:00 a.m. Convene.
· Approve Minutes of November 2, 2009, Regular Meeting.
· Klein McCarthy Architects & Contegrity Construction Mgmt.: Review & Award Bids on Phase II.
· Facilities Manager Dave Schmidt: Construction & Relocation Issues.
2. 9:30 a.m. County Attorney Charles Glasrud: Discuss Duties & Expectations for President of the Minnesota Counties Attorney's Association.
3. 9.45 a.m. Environmental Services Coordinator: Pope-Douglas Solid Waste Contract Discussion.
4. 10:00 a.m. Human Services Director Joanie Murphy: a) Approve Claims & Warrants; b) LSS Contracts, Family-Based & Crisis; c) DAC License; d) 2010 Contracts; e) CW-TCM payback.
5. 10:30 a.m. County Auditor-Treasurer Neil Wiese: a) Authorize Payment of Commissioners Warrants; b) Resolution to set NSF.
6. 10:45 a.m. County Coordinator Jim Thoreen: a) Correspondence: 1. Office of Energy Security--Draft Site Permit Issuance for West Stevens Wind; 2. Historical Society; b) Other Business.