STEVENS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 9 a.m.
1. 9:00 a.m. Convene.
· Approve Minutes of May 4, 2010, Regular Meeting.
· Approve Minutes of May 10, 2010, Special Meeting.
· Representatives of KMA & Contegrity: Building Project Status Report.
2. 9:30 a.m. Human Services Director Joanie Murphy: Human Services Agenda.
3. 10:00 a.m. Jason Moe, Marco Office Products: Review FF&E Aspect of Building Project & Estimated Costs.
4. 10:30 a.m. County Sheriff Randy Willis: a) Request Formation of an ARMER Oversight Committee & Contract Approval; b) Annual Adoption of Emergency Operations Plan; c) Safety Update.
5. 10:45 a.m. Auditor-Treasurer Neil Wiese: a) Authorize Payment of Commissioner Warrants; b) Absentee Ballot Resolution; c) Status of Forfeited Land Sale & Hold Harmless Agreement with the City of Hancock and Stevens County.
6. 11:00 a.m. County Engineer Brian Giese: a) Award Contract for SAP 75-601-29; b) Set Work Session to Discuss Interim County Coordinator.
7. 11:15 a.m. County Coordinator Jim Thoreen: Any Other Business Items/Adjourn.
8. 11:30 a.m. Tour Building Project.