Moorhead assisted living center moves residents after contractor punctures natural gas line
MOORHEAD - A hit natural gas line this morning prompted Golden Living Center in Moorhead to move assisted living residents from one end of the complex to the other as a precaution.
A contractor reportedly struck the 2-inch gas line, said Xcel Energy spokeswoman Bonnie Lund. It was reported about 8:45 a.m. at 28th Street North and Highway 10.
Gas service was off by 9:29 a.m., Lund said. She said repairs have been made and crew are in the process of restoring service.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.