Morris Fire Department responds to garage fire
The Morris Fire Department was called to the west side of town Saturday for a garage fire.
According to Fire chief Dave Dybdal,the fire was reported at 7:38 p.m. Saturday at 210 West Ninth Street.
By the time firefighters arrived, the garage was fully engulfed.
The cause of the fire appears to be a heating lamp that fell into some beds made up for ducks and pigeons.
No one was injured but the garage was a total loss.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? You can activate your account here: Activate All Access.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.