The Morris Fire Department was called to the west side of town Saturday for a garage fire.
According to Fire chief Dave Dybdal,the fire was reported at 7:38 p.m. Saturday at 210 West Ninth Street.
By the time firefighters arrived, the garage was fully engulfed.
The cause of the fire appears to be a heating lamp that fell into some beds made up for ducks and pigeons.
No one was injured but the garage was a total loss.
In addition to the Morris fire department, the Morris police, Stevens County sheriff's department and Stevens County Ambulance responded to the fire.