Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Rural Cyrus family discovers dangers of carbon monoxide

Email News Alerts

People are constantly warned at this time of year, as they spark up furnaces and begin closing up living spaces, to beware of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Advertisement

An incident in rural Cyrus last weekend accentuated how important the message can be.

Pam and Todd Engebretson and their daughter, Chelsea, were treated for carbon monoxide poisoning Saturday night.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? You can activate your account here: Activate All Access.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness