Stevens County Agenda
STEVENS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 9:00 a.m.
1. 9:00 a.m. Convene.
· Approve Minutes of March 17, 2009, Regular Meeting
· IT Director Scott Busche: a) GIS Update; b) AS400 Conversion.
2. 9:15 a.m. VSO Hugh Reimers: Vet Van Replacement.
3. 9:30 a.m. Human Services Director Joanie Murphy: a) Child Abuse Prevention Month Proclamation; b) Licensed Clinical Social Worker Classification Approval.
4. 9:45 a.m. Stevens County Taxpayers Group.
5. 10:00 a.m. Highway Engineer Brian Giese: a) Monthly Report; b) Ad for SP 75-609-34 Bids; c) Local Road Improvement Program Grant Agreement; d) Part-time Seasonal Worker; e) Review 2008 Annual Report.
6. 10:45 a.m. County Coordinator Jim Thoreen: a) Amendment to Professional Service with Klein McCarthy & Co., Ltd., Architects; b) Resolution Declaring a State of Emergency; c) Correspondence: 1) Congressman Collin Peterson; 2) State of Minnesota Office of Energy Security;
1:00 p.m. WORK SESSION: Discussion of Ambulance Management Options.